Sunday, September 13, 2009

66th Venice Film Festival - Colin Firth - A Single Man

With A Christmas Carol, A Single Man and Dorian Gray released almost back-to-back, it's really a great time for Colin Firth fans like me. With our country's censor board though, I do wonder if I could get to watch them at all, but that's what internet is for, right?



In which Colin Firth just.. switched to Italian with ease! ..in the middle of the interview, causing the mad fan, i.e. moi, to rewind the clip several times in order to catch it all.



...oh, and he won Best Actor for this role *cue berserk screaming* and some say he's probably gonna be Oscar-nominated as well.. gyabo. I just hope that this means I can get to watch the movie in the not-so-distant future, instead of waiting for another 10 years for the download..

No comments:

Post a Comment