Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Fanfic] Accidental Memory In The Case Of Death by derryere [NC-17]

Tell me I did not just flunk almost one whole day of work coz of this fic. And an entire night too. It's all Merlin's fault, really. Well, Arthur too... but mostly it's that guy. Merlin, Merlin, Merlin... why now?? Why when I'm having the mother of all deadlines, which I'm ignoring rather nicely right now.

But seriously, how can a guy look ugly one moment and breathtakingly gorgeous the next. Drives me crazy. I don't even bother knowing his real name... I wonder if this is just temporary?



Is it just me or does Arthur remind you of Jensen Ackles??

Anyway. About that fic "the size of a house". It's so cool and epic and made me go, "Man, I could never write like this. Ever. Not in a million years.." Btw, I've bookmarked the Merlin tag in her LJ... (lol)

I hope she doesn't mind me linking it here in blinking neons. Or maybe bolded and in red font.


...and this just gives more fuel to imagination:


I swear Colin Morgan looks more and more beautiful the longer I watch him smiling in those breeches.

I should go to work and fill up that compulsory 4-hour a day thingy. Absolutely not feeling guilty about this coz.. hey! Long weekday hours and occasional weekends! They'll make up for the hours I'm flunking right now.. *ish in denial*

Happy reading, and welcome to my new obsession! (am planning to scour torrent for past episodes) ...oh! And they're continuing the season! After that scare about Season 3 being the final season. Are they actively trying to give me a heart attack??

I really should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment