Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

Let's celebrate with cake!



Well, since hubby did not fulfill his promise of buying me cake and a big bunny stuffed toy by conveniently falling sick after he got back from a 3-day work thing, I'm rebelling by staying down here with a muted Harry Potter movie on TV and 5 lovely men topped with icing.

Why is he so quiet? I'd better get back upstairs and see if he's still alive.

ETA:

He's not even feverish. Men are such babies. I'm cooking his comfort food and then I'm off shopping by myself, if it doesn't rain, that is. After so many years of being married, I still find my own company more exhilarating. How sad.

Belated birthday wish time! Things I want to have by 45, if I'm still not dead yet (what is the point, I'm asking ya??).

  1. Manga Cafe
  2. Japanese degree
  3. Translation diploma
  4. Some kind of Arts certificate (not sure about how and what to get, must do more research)
  5. A published fiction (self-published is also okay)
I didn't even complete my Nanowrimo...heh. I feel like I have no business concocting goals in my blog coz that's a rather surefire way for me not to go and accomplish them.

Real life feels so much more exciting when they're captured in a 31" monitor and compressed to 1/3 of a billionth its size.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Lovers of KBC Airtel Lucky Draw ab Airtel KBC Lucky Draw ni ik New Lottery information Center Estiblish kia Hi. Jis mi Ap Apni Airtel Lottery Online Check Kr Skty Hain or Airtel Lucky Draw k Name Py
    airtel Lottery Winners

    Vodafone Lottery Winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lovers of KBC Airtel Lucky Draw ab KBC Lucky Draw ni ik New Lottery information Center Estiblish kia Hi. Jis mi Ap Apni Airtel Lottery Online Check Kr Skty Hain or Airtel Lucky Draw k Name Py
    kbc Lottery Winners

    KBC Lottery Winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people who have been lucky enough to win KBc Jio Lucky Draw are given free gifts and kbc jio whatsapp winner list 2020 would also have the option to purchase the gifts they have won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kbc Lucky is an excellent website for Kbc Lottery Winner 2020 and Indians around the world who want to be participate in Kbc Lottery Activities. The website also provides Kbc Winner List for participants to get accurate Kbc Online Lottery Winner information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to participate in KBC show you need to call at Kbc head office whatsapp number or KBC head office number OR visit the official website of KBC you can get the chance to participate in KBC show.

    ReplyDelete