Sunday, November 29, 2009

Avatar-joint promo?? Far out!


LINK

Nov 24 2009 : In perhaps the first of its kind of an event, where Hollywood meets Bollywood, the promo of Karan Johar’s ‘My Name Is Khan’ will be unveiled with James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’, globally on December 18.

Avatar is the only non-anime that has managed to grab my attention, so naturally I'm psyched about the movie..altho I know they'll probably botch up the storyline the way they did with Dragonball Evolution (2009) and oh, pretty much the majority of manga/anime adaptations out there (Death Note doesn't count coz it's made in Japanese, the original language in which the story was told, and also my most favourite incomprehensible language ever).

So how cool is it that the promo will be out simultaneously with My Name is Khan? Very cool, according to me. Altho the way they arranged the promotional pictures together was kind of iffy.. but I had fun interpreting the non-existent secret messages that the picture presentation is trying so hard to give out LOL.

Source


No comments:

Post a Comment