Saturday, August 29, 2009

Catherine Zeta Jones and Colin Firth in Out Of The Blue

There're so many words... and I understand nothing of what happens between them. I mean, of course I can deduce the premise: guy films a girl without her knowledge, bedded her (and it was her first time too), girl accuses guy of having a distrusting nature, guy confesses his love to the girl only to be told time and time again by her that he doesn't.. yada, yada, yada. What I don't get is, why is this story so important that it has to be made into a film?

But what does that matter when I can watch a young Colin with sideburns talking in that wonderful accent of his and playing his 'decidedly uncomfortable' look from start to finish. I love that look, it makes him seem truly adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment