Saturday, August 29, 2009

I can't believe I'm making this list...

...seeing that there're not many of his stuff lying around on the net. But hey, I've loved Colin Firth since 1997 and it took me more than 10 years to be able to see his stuff on youtube. Lee Williams's stuff has only been compiling pretty merrily quite recently, so maybe the technology is gonna catch up faster with my obsession this time around. And also because I need to put the stray clips together so I know where to look whenever I get the urge to ogle at his pretty face and excellent acting.

1. Macbeth on the estate, No Night Is Too Long, The Wolves of Kromer (link)

2. Showreel (link)

3. In His Life: John Lennon Story (1/9)

4. *~~[.♥.]..The Forsyte Saga: To Let ..[.♥.]~~* Sub Español Episodio 13 Parte 1

5. Billy Elliot - part 1/14 (he's supposed to be Tutor no. 4 but since there're quite a few Billy Elliot links in youtube, I'm not sure if he's in this or not coz I haven't watched it yet)

6. **{C}anone {I}nverso: making love parte 1/11**

7. Me Without You - Part 1

8. 'Stalking Pete Doherty' Documentary Part 1 (as narrator)

9. Urban Gothic (he only appears in Episode 1)

10. Hotel Babylon (whatever clips there are uploaded on the net with Lee in them):

No comments:

Post a Comment