Friday, October 2, 2009

Huh..

Know what? I'm beginning to get really really pissed off with this guy. I know it's such a waste of time since he's thousands of miles away from me and a movie star and I don't know him personally so he shouldn't affect me in any negative or positive way. Plus, I'm so not a fan even though I did like his acting in a couple of his movies so why should I care, right? And I've promised myself not to rant about anyone else in my SRK blog, but seriously.. I have to get this ugly feeling off my chest.

Who am I talking about? It's that actor famous for his short term amnesia in media when it comes to Shah Rukh, of course.. who else but Salman Khan. I wish he'd stay away from Shah Rukh, in real and reel life. I mean... what is this??? It's like a love-hate, obsessive relationship he's having with SRK.

He was the only A-list actor who repeatedly agreed to act in two-hero films with Shah Rukh. He pursued the leading lady of Devdas where SRK is the lead and SRK's own production film, Chalte Chalte, until it effectively got her kicked out of the movie (not that I'm complaining about this since I like Rani as an actress much better) and soured SRK's relationship with her for years becoz SRK turned his back on her in support of him. I mean.. she acted in other movies too, with other leading men.. why made such a public fuss ONLY while she was in SRK's movies?

At least Aamir Khan, when he makes tasteless jokes about SRK, they sometimes amuse me as they're clearly designed to garner publicity for his upcoming films (there're also all those reports of them being amiable to each other off the set).. but when Salman makes bad jokes about Shah Rukh, he actually means them to the point of trying to get into fisticuffs over them while in a drunken state at a party in front of family members, his and SRK's.

Salman has this very very annoying ability to completely believe in everything he says ..at the time, anyway. He's been giving so many negative quotes on SRK after that near-fight that it made me want to print out an A0-size poster of him with a big red cross slapped on his mouth and a sign.. 'WANTED - silenced forever' ..on it. Then he made an abrupt turn and started praising SRK.. even saying SRK has beautiful eyes.. what?? Being a bad-tempered person, I naturally want WANTED to flop at the BO after all this ruckus! But unlike many of Salman's juvenile fans whose brainless comments I found littering Shah Rukh's clips on youtube and articles in entertainment news, I can't be bothered to worry about the fate of a movie by someone who I don't fan. Meh.. he's had, what?.. 12 flops back-to-back already. Maybe he's due for a break.

Anyway, back to Shah Rukh's beautiful eyes. The exact quote is: "SRK has such beautiful eyes, it can make anyone go crazy," and I went.. oh? Including you, Salman? And before this.. I remember an interview where he said SRK is a matlabi person coz why? He didn't keep in touch! Awwww.. poor Salman, ignored by Shah Rukh. Seriously, if you don't like a guy, why do you want him to keep in touch with you? This is purely from a girl's POV though.. I'm not sure how male relationship works. Do guys like to have other guys they dislike to keep in constant touch with them? This is a mystery to me..

And now, he's gonna buy an IPL team.. LOL. Doggedly pursuing SRK from films to TV stints to the pitch, I see. Salman, even though people say Shah Rukh is gay coz he's surrounded by allegedly gay friends (this rumour still circulates despite him being happily married for nearly 20 yrs to a strong-minded, gorgeous lady and having two of the cutest kids in India), I doubt he's so gay that he's enjoying you hounding him wherever he goes (although, Shah Rukh being a masochist.. he probably does enjoy the 'attention' this guy has been giving him, if not so much.. at least a bit).

I'd like to say this.. Salman, you're a nuisance to us in the SRK fandom. What a drama queen. You should read our collective comments on you in the SRK forums, but the archive is massive and reading is probably not your strong suit. Lay off the chase, man.. it makes you look pathetic. I'd like to wish people who make tremendous effort to pursue the luff of their lives to gain them in the end, you know.. happiesss endingsss. But this is one couple I want to keep separated. Anyone who is even thinking of attempting to put them together in the same screen (again??), be it Farah Khan or whoever, is gonna get a virtual whack from me.. although I doubt that'll be stopping any of them from trying.. bleh.

Hmm, I started out being pissed off at Salman and ended up feeling amused at this whole Salman vs. SRK thing. It's probably just a spurned lover's attempt to get attention after all.. ha! Really, someone should try to write a fanfic about these two, with Salman as the uke of course. It works out more brilliantly that way, trust me. They give us plenty enough materials for several book volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment