Friday, October 23, 2009

Quote of the day (o my, I've not done this post for ever so long..)

Link
" After 20 years in the film industry, I think I’ve earned the right to clarify myself before being written about."



My comment:
mmm.. no you don't, Shah Rukh. It doesn't matter if you've been in the industry for 5892 years, you still have not earned it. I don't think it's humanly possible to earn it nor do I think you should. Even if you're psychic enough to actually be able to do it, it'll be boring to hear/watch/read about you clarifying one stupid issue after another before it's even written. I'd much rather hear/watch/read what you have to say regarding your super duper philosophy of movie making like the one you spouted in that Koffee with Karan episode (the one with Kajol). I miss your super duper philosophy on anything, really. You rarely talk about them nowadays coz they alwiz get misprinted or misinterpreted. These idiotic paparazzos have robbed me of my interesting SRK-quotemeter.. grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment