Friday, August 27, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong First Love Story - Bali Report compilation

I have an aversion to copy-pasting someone else's hard work in my own blog. I think the credit should belong to them.. as well the traffic too.

So I'll just paste the links here. Please visit their blogs for the articles. (I have of course saved the offline version in my Evernote 'Kim Hyun Joong' folder..hehe. If the posts are taken off, you can leave a comment here and I'll probably be able to re-post it for you)

[picture] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong '1st Love Story DVD & PhotoBook' photo from Bali

[Trans] Kim Hyun Joong First Love Story - Bali Report No. 2

Kim Hyun Joong 'The First Love Story' – Bali Location Report No. 3

Kim Hyun Joong - “The First Love Story” – Bali Location Report No.4

No comments:

Post a Comment