Friday, August 27, 2010

Practical Magic - Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman

I love internet!

Just two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, I remember some scenes of this movie very vividly even after many many years. Even equate the way I met hubby with the 'spell' Sally made when she was a kid. Coz I sorta made the same spell when I was in high school. Well, more like praying very very hard.. and I got him too.. :P

I've always wondered how can I watch this movie again. It's not one of those blockbuster movies you'll still find gracing the shelf of a CD store 20 years after its release. The story itself is non-consequential.. no 'saving the earth from aliens' moment or some tragic love story like the Titanic. But it got under my skin and I've always wanted to watch it again.

And here it is! ..in 9 parts. Happy watching~

No comments:

Post a Comment