Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol meet SAJA and SAMMA

He talks so good.. na?! I love the way his words just seem to re-arrange themselves into the most coherent speech you have ever heard from a public personality. And he can give these beautiful speeches not only when he's talking about films (in terms of acting).. but sports, politics, finance, filmmaking aspects.. about all he's involved himself in, really.. which is like almost everything that has to do with the world of entertainment. Mmm.. according to me, politics is a form of entertainment. You don't believe me? Watch the news.

I think this is the best interview presentation I have ever seen of him. He looks so close to the camera, making the whole shot looks genuinely real. Don't know how to explain it, but the way they capture this interview makes me feel as if I were in the same room with them albeit a little bit further back. Nice.

Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment