Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Music Video] Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls

I knew it! When I watched the very popular opening choreography (watched it the first time in a Playful Kiss episode, followed by endless parody by various celebrities), I thought there was something dominating in the way it was sung. The "I'm like a supervisor" line pretty much gives it away.

Then I found this clip. I doubt they can prance around the stage wearing that dominatrix-type outfit in Korea.. but Japan is a land where anything pretty much goes (hide & seek, anyone?), so we get to see the full treatment of how that song should be performed.



I do like the part in the MV with the girls donning that zebra-like black and white striped skin suits with black blouses on top though. Mesmerizing stuff. How old are they anyway? Should they really be doing this kind of kinky act at their age? Should I really be complaining since I enjoyed it a bit too much? Heh.



I hope no dogs were harmed in the making of this video.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your article,please share more article like this, we are one of the best KBC Lottery Winner 2021 is a very popular Indian TV game show hosted by India’s most reputed super star Amitabh Bachchan.

    ReplyDelete