Saturday, December 11, 2010

Parody clip investigation - A.N.Jell

It started when I stumbled on this clip...



..so I thought it was modified from this song, coz it also has that "bounce" thing in its lyrics and since it's such a popular song it's only natural that the style got copied.



...but apparently I was wrong coz there's actually a song called "Run to You". It's by DJ Doc:



I love it when they make pretty girls dressed in sexy outfits dance to a ridiculous choreography while maintaining a totally serious expression throughout the routine. Fun times.

Anyway, enough detective work for this week. Here's the making of to the A.N.Jell parody. I wonder if they really would do a second season of You're Beautiful. Watching this clip, somehow I miss them...

No comments:

Post a Comment