Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bookwormy activities

I've finished reading Life of Pi! From now on, I want to write a review on every novel/book I read. It'll be short and sweet, I promise. I'll group all the reviews together... that way I don't have to go through link after link to find a title later.

I've just bought Catch 22 today. Hmmm, it's quite a thick volume *sweat* (I'm more of a comic book reader nowadays). Hope it's interesting...

Planet SRK has a thread on some of the books he said he's read. I'm all set to read them one puny page at a time hehe. In the meantime, lacking any specific title and author... autobiographies or biographies are a safe bet coz I know he likes them.

Well, Shah Rukh has rekindled my love for books, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon my manga! Japanese comics, or called manga, (malay-translated, of course) are an important staple of my brain diet.

And I do have those textbooks and journals to look into. They're collecting dust at the moment though... meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment