Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Source
In the clamour for female and gay eyeballs, some of us forgot the original Mr Sexy of contemporary movies. Shah Rukh Khan may have buttoned down for the role of Surinderji Sahni in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, but the same women who interviewed Akhtar have also interviewed Khan. They know that SRK drops quotes per nano second. He is sharp and attentive. He is courteous and charismatic. He laughs at himself and the world. He wears suits as well as George Clooney. Now if that isn’t the opposite of ugly, I don’t know what is.

Source
Does your dosti with SRK post OSO affect your equation with stars like Akshay, Aamir, Salman?
No. Why should it? Shah Rukh is a friend and I will stand for him like a loyalist. I will root for the Knight Riders – not just because of SRK but because I like his team as well. I love him, his family and everyone knows that. So I guess my equation with others always starts with them knowing that he’s a close friend, so no one goes there. (Arjun Rampal)

KWK - Preity Zinta + Saif Ali Khan (they talk about him around 03:30 - 08:30)
http://tr.truveo.com/preity-and-saif...3/id/382263814

No comments:

Post a Comment