Saturday, June 27, 2009

I dunno what to title my posts anymore...

... because I suck at naming and titling things.

Anyway, I wanted to write a post earlier on the sacking of Mr B, yeah.. kinda late huh? But I was away from the country for a fortnight and the hotel only has wifi at the lobby, plus the hotel TV has 59 channels to flip through, so my blogging activity was a bit stunted.

Needless to say, the news made me go.. YES! *fist in the air* ..when I read it at the office computer in the workplace I was placed at. No one was around, I checked (hehe). I bet the only guy who's wondering where he had gone wrong was Mr B himself. The rest of the population, esp the cricket savvy ones, can probably point out 1001 stuff that has gone completely wrong during the games he coached.

Gayle was saying some good things about him, but all I can say is... if you compare it to studying for an exam... learning all the good points and actually going into the exam hall, answering those questions & scoring 100% are two completely different things most times.

His 'vision' led to two consecutive losses for the team. As fans, that's all we can care about, really. I dunno about anyone else, but when it comes to competitions or tournaments, winning is everything to me. Which is probably why I seldom enter them coz I get stressed out easily and then my body will go under and I get sick (like right now, actually, although it's just about work and nothing to do with a competition of any kind). But I'm hankering to study some stuff soon that will make me go through exams to graduate. All this exam-less studying is beginning to make my boredometer go off the chart.

Now they're looking out for new coaches. I hope they won't be overpopulating the franchise with non-performing staff this time.

EDIT:
I also found this on Shohaib (SHAH RUKH TAKES ON SHOAIB’S THREATS). Wow, I haven't read anything about this before. No wonder it's so silent on the Akhtar front. I thought it's all because of that ban he's under from the Pakistan government.

No comments:

Post a Comment