Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zamaana Deewana

I know this is one of the very much less popular movies of his, but I really love some picturization of the songs in this film.. *cough* ..so I'm on a mission to spread the lurve to others.

My ultimate favourite... coz of its high erotic quotient, of course. I'll refrain from gushing about the clip coz I don't want to sound like a lecherous old man. Suffice to say that... OMG, Raveena was made of flawlessly yummy flesh!


Shah Rukh is so full of energy in this one. Actually, the reason why I love him so much is his restlessness. On screen... he's always doing something, going somewhere, goofing something up. He's a feast for the eyes. Watching the dance routines in his movies and award ceremony performances... his energy level is still very high. Other Bollywood actors may also look good at 40+ but they're nowhere nearly as energetic as he is. I just can't take my eyes off him when he's somewhere in the frame.


The picturization is nothing to note, but this is one song I really love dancing to. And the meaning of the lyrics is beautiful.


This song is such a romp! Their comic timing in the choreography is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment