Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the other hand...

...I hate it when other people are having catfights and Shah Rukh's name got dragged in the mud without any rhyme or reason.

Go pull hair and bite each other's face if you want, but leave him out of it. Shah Rukh is supposed to be doing only a cameo in that movie and stuff like this is already creeping and crawling out of the pile of dirty laundry.

Do you guys know what a cameo is?? A cameo is an appearance so short that you'd probably miss it if you blink. It's not bloody substantial. In fact, I don't like watching his cameos. I get disturbed when I want to watch a movie just to catch him in it. It's like I'm not doing the movie any justice. If it's a good movie, it should be followed until THE END. Or else, I prefer not to watch it at all.

Sometimes I wonder why Shah Rukh even agrees to do cameos in the first place. He always gets injured doing them, and other times he gets exploited. He has an inhuman amount of patience, that's all I can say about it.

Anyway, I don't feel like pasting this stupid 'news' here. Go there to read it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment