Monday, June 29, 2009

Yumm...

A blog about Shah Rukh is simply not complete without entries on his heroines. My favourite would be Rani, of course. And if you check his list of movies, Rani has played his on-screen wife (and lover.. ehem) more times than the others... although Kajol is fast catching up. I have no wish to indulge in fantasies about him getting it on with Rani or Kajol or whoever. I just love their on-screen camaraderie and would like to just leave it at that. Yes, I'm a bit of a prude (lol).

I especially adore these three female co-stars who have graced the screen, and stage, with their superb dancing skills. Rani is a trained Odissi dancer, Madhuri is an accomplished Kathak dancer, and while I can't find anything on Aish's classical dance background... she dances like a dream. Coincidentally, all three have played the part of courtesan in different movies, so when I found this youtube fanvideo clip, I couldn't resist pasting it here. Thanks for the lovely video, Preitybabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment