Monday, June 8, 2009

SRK-Kajol-KJo-Farah team is back again

Full article: Source
The song will herald the comeback of Karan, SRK, Kajol and Farah quartet after Farah's choreography for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham's Suraj Hua Madham track.

Farah adds that Karan was sweet enough to even adjust his dates for her. "Initially I was to go for eight days to San Francisco but then he reduced it to four. It's always fun to work with Shahrukh, Kajol and Karan. Though I am very excited to be shooting with the gang again I can't stay without my babies for four days. I don't know what I am going to do."

But hasn't Karan always maintained that MNIK is a songless film? "It's a montage song with the song and music playing in the background. Shahrukh and Kajol won't have much movement or steps to do," she explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment