Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi!

When I created this blog, I never thought anyone would bother to look it up or read it, much less to follow it. But with a variety of widgets I realised that this blog does get traffic despite the lack of promotion and dearth of recognizable tags.

My SRK blog was started because my obsession over Shah Rukh needs an outlet, but seeing all the flags nicely lined up on the side of it does make me feel happy that I'm not obsessing alone. Thanks so much for caring about Shah Rukh enough to put up with my nonsensical blab, esp at times when I wax lyrical about HIMSELF like 7 times a day. I want to assure you that my madness is not in any way a reflection on my idol's sanity (lol).

This is just to tell people who visit this blog and feel disappointed when there's no new post some days, that I do update almost everyday. But instead of writing new posts, I paste new links in my WIP posts because whenever I find some interesting ones, I archive them.

I need to watch his clips everyday or I'd die. Well, not immediately. It'd probably be a slow, withering death. Okay, for those who have difficulty in detecting dull humour, that was a joke.

So, check out those links! Who knows to what other fun links they'll lead you to :P

No comments:

Post a Comment