Saturday, June 27, 2009

Endorsements

He has done so many that simply posting the individual youtube clips for each ad will take up too much space. I like it when the posts I'm reading are all on the same page so I don't have to scroll down too much (I have lazy fingers) and I guess a lot of people prefer that too.

Endorsement is a huge part of his professional life, and he's known to have thanked the companies who trust him to carry their brands forward as the financial perks it's given him has enabled him to do the kind of cinema he wants to be involved in without having to be particular about the paycheques he receives from the movie producers.

So here it is... my page on ads he's done over the years, which may also include non-clippy things like articles or interviews I could find.

1. Tag Heuer

2. Du Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment