Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quote of the day

Source
Aamir has said that you are famous and your films become hits because you have befriended member of the media. What do you think?
You give me the answer if you think this is true. If this is true, then journalism's principal has died and you people are fake! Journalists are fake, news channels are sold out. Then none of the films will flop. I am asking you people if it is true. These are baseless rumors. And I don't have any special friends in the media. If I had friends in the media, you all would not do any negative stories against me. When I came to Mumbai and was on my way to becoming a star, I used to get tensed and angry with the media wanting to write about my personal life. But then I cooled down as I realized that I am doing my job and they are doing their job.

Aamir has put up his Ghajini statues in theatres to compete with your film. What is your reaction?
I think Ghajini will be a blockbuster. See I will tell you that he is intelligent, he is smart and he is a great actor. And we met each other last night. Don't take it the wrong way! We were shooting next to each other. I will tell you one thing about Aamir. Now Aamir has become so funny ...earlier he was very serious. And now he pulls my leg so I can also pull his leg. So I thought I would tease him about his hair but when I saw him his hair had grown. Then I asked him about the boys who have gone bald because of him as they are sporting the Ghajini hairstyle and what if their hair doesn't grow back? And then I joked with him about his muscles. I got a six pack last year but Aamir has got an eight pack now, so who toh mere se aage nikal gaya hai. I wish him all the best for Ghajini.

No comments:

Post a Comment