Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[Blast from the Past] We Got Married - Nobody cut

I may have crushed on Kim Hyun Joong-hyung from his portrayal of Yun Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers, but I fell in love with him in We Got Married. Until now, whenever I watch the WGM clips I still think.. wow, what a catch... *sigh*



What made me watch WGM MV clips so early in the morning? That special PK Youtube episode of course. Hyung in the role of a husband is so jjang! ♥♥♥

Oh, and please don't embed the special episodes in your blogs.. direct the traffic to the official Youtube site so they'll get more viewers.. ok? :)

I've also found a Making of PK (hyung's special cut) clip. Look it up here.

P/S: Dreamt of chatting with SS501 at the lobby of a hotel last night. Was really surprised. Never thought I'd dream about them. But of course everybody else was a blur except for hyung-chama.. LOL. Gomen ne, SS501 no memba. Even in a dream, he looks really gorgeous..

No comments:

Post a Comment