Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A quick ramble b4 I turn off

I'll be ranting about this topic several more times in the future InsyaAllah, so please be warned (lol).

I get extremely pissed off whenever I read someone writes that Shah Rukh Khan "CAN'T ACT". I think they need to increase the power of their glasses.

Lemme tell you that this so-called 'untalented' actor has done double roles in as many as 6 films: Karan Arjun, Duplicate, Paheli, Don - The Chase Begins Again, Om Shanti Om, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (did I miss any?).

Come back to me and tell me he can't act when you've found another actor who's done as many double roles and as brilliantly as he has done. If you haven't watched these movies, why are you spouting nonsense? Just to provoke?

Whatever. I know who I like and what I like about the idols I like. I just wish I could avoid reading those childish and nasty comments on my favourite idol while reading up on his updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment