Sunday, February 22, 2009

Accidental stumbles

I found this blog article on Shah Rukh and I sorta like it. It corresponds to some interviews SRK gave and I think the author had not even read them b4 he wrote that post so it's rather impressive. FYI, it's written by a guy who's french, which made me doubly impressed. I love reading anything people write/talk about SRK, whether they're bashing him or praising him. If they bash him, they suck and if they praise him, they're my comrades XD. But I prefer if it's written unbiasedly (IMO) the way this one has been written.

Also, it greatly amuses me when someone who claims he/she is not a fan writes at length about SRK. I mean, I know why I'm doing it (coz I'm obsessed with him, yes) but why are they writing about him if they're not even paid for it after they confess to a dislike.. or even hatred (altho this one alwiz makes me go, "huh? Why on earth would you hate a movie star???").. regarding his films/shows/concerts, personality, looks, God-knows-what-else-they-want-to-criticize-him-about?

Humans are strange.

I stumbled upon a treasure trove of articles and interviews. Excuse me as I pretend to work on my adobe homework while browsing through the archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment