Thursday, February 19, 2009

Plans for this blog

Now before I go on and on writing about the stuff I want to post here, I'd like to remind myself of my inherent laziness that has been the cause of many a blog lying around cyber space being totally useless and unproductive. It's a good thing we can't see the rubbish we've generated on the internet or else we'd need big massive clean-up processes happening every 2 seconds.

Shah Rukh is a power house all on his own so there are too many things I can post about, actually. And the fact that materials on him are so easy to find (and in English! What bliss!) makes me more confident that this is the one idol I can blog about as easily as I please. Try obsessing over an internationally known artist in an obscure traditional japanese performing art called kyogen or a rock star who insists on being thoroughly japanese in his interviews/shows/concerts/etc. ..then look at SRK with his extremely accessible appearances and committed (read: fanatical and obsessed) legion of fans who upload any video that has a 2-second appearance of his in it on the youtube only a few hours after it's aired.. and you'll hopefully see why I'd happily stay with Shah Rukh forever and ever to the exclusion of all my previous idols.. ha!

Here's the list. I need to put them here for easy referencing purposes. I'll update this list from time to time if the need arises:

1. Making of
2. Deleted scenes
3. Updates of current issues
4. Endorsements
5. Award shows: hosting, Best Actor/etc., presenter
6. Appearances (for no apparent reason, like that medical seminar thing ...yeah, I'm still puzzling about that. I'll get over it soon, dun worry)
7. Talk shows (non-promos)
8. Promos
9. News articles
10. Gossips
11. Unofficial SRK websites (by fans)
12. Videos (non-films)
13. Interesting quotes
14. Trendsetter
15. Movie reviews (completely my opinion so I'll completely ignore any wonking about it. I will also rip everything apart so make sure you watch the movies first b4 reading my posts if you dun want to be spoiled rotten)
16. Special appearances: anything I can find on them
17. Random song clips from his movies
18. His other projects: TV shows, KKR, production, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment