Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interviews

I'm obsessed with his interviews but I find that however many clips I've watched on the net, new ones always crop up later on in the week. Or old interviews being uploaded or re-uploaded. Since November 2008 (I've loved him since KKHH but I got severely into him after he was conferred Datukship by the state I was born in: Melaka, or Malacca in English), I have never had a day when I go on google ..type 'shah rukh interview' ..and come back empty.

And I know that if Shah Rukh himself had known how many almost-24-hour days I've spent watching his interview clips on the net, he'd be horrified. He'd even probably advise me not to be so obsessed and start spending more time living my own life. I have to hide my router on weekdays now, otherwise my fingers will roam by themselves and type those familiar search words in google without my knowledge and my whole body won't be able to budge from the monitor when the links start to open XD

So I have decided to make a post where I can dump all the links to the interviews I have watched or bookmarked to watch because I don't want to keep the links in several posts... it's too annoying to open so many of my own links to get to more of my own links. This however will probably make the post several window pages long by the year end (if I keep at it, that is).



Billu






Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi



Om Shanti Om





Chak De India!

Don - The Chase Begins Again


Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna


Devdas

Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Dil Se

Duplicate

Kaun Banega Crorepati

Kolkata Knight Riders

Business talk

Talk shows

Koffee with Karan

Concerts

Other shows/news

Backstage

No comments:

Post a Comment