Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bookmark

After going all over the place searching for his IPL/KKR blog, I finally found it.. ha!

Here it is~~

I'm not gung-ho enuff to register tho since I'm not into cricket (I wish he were interested in tennis instead XD) but I'll look it up from time to time. He writes like a copywriter there.. quite engaging and well enough to sell a product. I bet he still remembers the materials he's studied in his masters years.

I'm still wondering why I can't open the KKR site tho. Is it down due to maintenance or have I been given the wrong address by the 927507 websites I checked out? Even Wiki gives that address and one learns to trust the absoluteness of Wiki when one has spent uncountable hours on the net searching for obscure information on everything under and beyond the sun.

Now that the 2nd season of IPL is starting (tentatively from April 10 to May 29, 2009) and SRK is being held under house arrest by Colonel Gauri and her loyal army of two, will the blogging start in earnest? He was also talking about blogging in his own website. Trust SRK to turn potshots by screen rivals into a well-known money-making venture (with not much additional effort from him to publicise it).

No comments:

Post a Comment