Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow...

oohh.. the official Red Chillies Entertainment website is so spiffy and bling bling. Me likes.

Check out the TVC section. O-ke, I've always liked watching nice ads so naturally that's the first place I looked when I browse the site. They've produced quite a lot and not all of them include SRK. He's just in there for the brands he endorses.

It reminds me of the interview he did a long time ago when he talked so much about ads and what he felt/thought about it. He's come a long way, huh.

What also interests me is this statement:
"It boasts of an in-house team of talented directord, writers, stylists and creative producers who would help you churn out world-class ad films.

The pizzazz in the Red Chillies Ads division comes with an exclusive access to Bollywood Directors namely Aziz Mirza, Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Santosh Sivan and many more to craft your commercials."

Well, when the company is able to deliver THAT kind of promise, it's only natural for the Ads section of RC to grow in leaps and bounds. It's really cool though that the collaboration with RC has managed to turn these film directors into ads directors. It's not an easy thing for a creative mind who's more familiar with churning out 3-hour length works to turn around and come up with a 30-second film format and does it brilliantly too.

..altho, I must say the Dulux Velvet Touch ad makes me squirm in my seat a bit ^^;

I love the Hero Honda ad. It's brilliant! Excuse me while I go watch the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment