Friday, February 27, 2009

Today's talk on SRK

Subhash Ghai on the postponement of Shah Rukh Khan's home banner productions, BILLU:
"My distributor called me to say that he wanted to release YUVVRAAJ on November 21. So, I messaged Shah Rukh and he immediately called me back. I told him – Since BILLOO BARBER was supposed to release around Diwali, I had planned to release YUVVRAAJ three weeks later. But now I hear you are releasing your film on the same date. Shah Rukh assured that there would be no clash saying – Subhashji, your film is my film and my film is yours. And very gracefully I think he has postponed the release of the film for me." (link)

The Dalai Lama on Asoka:
‘‘it is a brilliant film and shah rukh khan is a brilliant actor." (link)

Rakhi Sawant's rant:
“Just because I come from a poor background or don’t have a godfather, people think they have the right to say anything about me. I don’t like people laughing at me! Shah Rukh kare toh reality, Rakhi kare toh publicity!” (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment