Friday, March 20, 2009

Headlines (on KKR)

I'm excited to play in Shah Rukh’s team: Mortaza
...oh. So he's emperor now? What next? Wait, one can't get mightier than an emperor, right? Sometimes, these clever journalistic alliterations (as SRK called them) make me cringe.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to see clips of Mortaza playing in the field on youtube (I hope some kind people upload them). I mean, SRK's people did haggle for 40 minutes to get him during the bidding process so he must be excellent, right?

I have to say though, those golden helmets hurt my eyes. Why can't they make the normal helmets in plain black and promise the golden helmet only to the accomplished players? I read that their image is undergoing renovation so I hope that sparklingly shiny metallic gold colour will disappear from the field. It distracts me from enjoying the game. The gold on the shirt is nice though. That one can stay.. but perhaps make it into slimmer strips?

Shah Rukh Khan launches first Reebok Knight Riders Store in Kolkata
...so it's Reebok, not Nike? Dem. Where are you Nike people? Why haven't you approached SRK as brand ambassador of your products in India?? I'm telling ya... his "Just Do It!" attitude is just perfect for Nike stuff.

Manish Malhotra’s fashion for cricketers
...what about the helmet, Manish?? O well, I do hope those gold strips on the shirt are slimmer though XD

What Sourav dada said about being more exhausted reminds me of an article (or maybe it was in one of Farah Khan's interviews, I forgot) on Shah Rukh during the filming of OSO when he exclaimed, "Let me get back to acting, please?" as his workout was reaching fever pitch coz he wanted to maintain the abs all throughout the shooting. I don't remember where I read/watch that, but I did find this one article. What the hell is reverse crunches??

Zapak, SRK's Knight Riders join hands for internet gaming
...just for my archive.

SRK launches Knight Riders album Nokia 2 Hot 2 Cool
...that contest reward makes me feel like wanting to live in India now XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment