Thursday, March 5, 2009

I knew it...

Without Shah Rukh as the host, it looks like Filmfare will take a much longer time to be uploaded in youtube , if it's uploaded at all. But I found something aired on the 28th that has been uploaded in its entirety: Shah Rukh ki Angels.

(his first show was being aired on the same night and where was he? With the rest of the Hindi film fraternity supporting an injured shoulder while answering anal reporters with a smile)

Yep! It's the Knights & Angels show. See, there's a reason why I'm happy being in this fandom LOL. Thanks so much to all you dedicated SRK fans who continue to upload and sub so many of his shows/interviews/etc. I love you.. mmuaah! *flying kisses*

For me, the highlight of the show is the performance from the girls. But then, I've never been one for juries' comments.. altho listening to Sourav dada saying stuff like, "Her expressions and body movements are very good.." with a serious face threw me into hysterics. O man.. was he enjoying it or was it torture to sit through? XDD

I watched it for Anushka, actually. Yes, I'm a fan. She's so hyper and energetic, and she can talk and talk and talk.. so cute! Watching the contestants tho, I wouldn't know what marks to give.. I'd prolly give them all 9 out of 10 and no one would ask me to judge another reality show ever again. Seriously, these girls did not exude shyness at all. They're better than some professional dancers I've seen (here in Malaysia *cough*). Shiamak Davar must have drilled the life out of them during rehearsals.

But towards the end, I already knew who my two least favourite contestants were and they did get the axe. This show is kinda cool. I never thought you could make a reality show out of cheerleading.

Shah Rukh continues to amaze me. Even in the midst of uncertainties surrounding the cricket world coupled with the recession, he still continues to forge forward with his plans. I'm always speechless whenever he comes up with one crazy scheme or another and succeeds despite all odds.

Watch it for Anushka (when she danced with the winners, I realised what a goddess she is.. so tall and beautiful! When is YRF going to give her a movie?? If they're not gonna cast her in a future movie immediately, don't bond her like that! ..grrr), or for Sourav's "chief justice" expression during the judging or for.. who's the other guy? Hmm.. that shows how much I know about cricket. Just joking! It's Murali (Murli?) Kartik.. and yeah, I know next to nothing about cricket ^^;

Anyway, here are the links:

Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt1 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt2 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt3 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt4 4 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt5 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt6 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt7 28th February 09
Knights & Angels www samutorrents com pt8 28th February 09

No comments:

Post a Comment