Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today's previous headlines

... well, I can only speak for myself. Had it not been the hype about his six pack abs, I doubt I'd be so gung ho to join the gym XD. I allow myself to be influenced positively by my idols... coz it's fun~

... I couldn't resist pasting this article XD. It's only for my archive.

... but some of his debutant heroines didn't make it big though. At the end of the day, after the magnificient launch.. it's every woman for herself.

... it's interviews like this that set people in a frenzy over getting SRK to join politics. He sounds so capable in carrying out the task of leading a big organization that it fills their heads with this fantasy of him leading the country. Frankly, I think he can be more influential in politics by being a financial backer than diving into the political limelight himself.

.. old news on KBC.

... why only SRK? Why not target all those other smoker stars too? Is he so big that he represents all the smokers ever featured on the silver screen?
... ignore the speculation on the rift between him and Farah Khan's husband. I'm pasting it here for the 'Zoya Factor' story. I wonder at what stage this movie is at right now. I wonder if KKR or some of the team members are gonna feature with their owner as themselves. It's another sports-oriented movie by SRK although he's not in the lead this time ...but Kabir Khan was not really the lead in CDI, was he? The focus has always been on the girls. I wonder whether it'll be a sports movie that I can sit through the whole 1.5-2 hours (pls maintain that time frame and don't drag it too long ^^;). I wonder if there'll be much bling bling in it as in Billu, or in any of the films RC Ent has produced previously... I'm not in favour of too much bling bling in a sports movie, to be honest. But then Shah Rukh always says that each movie has a life of its own, so let's see how this one turns out. I can't wait for its release as I'm always excited about any film produced by the RC Ent banner.
... is mein koi shak hai? XD
... by virtue of being more obsessed about SRK than I am, and millions of his fans are, Karan Johar has endeared himself to me. Now, I find myself anxious for his new film. I know it's a different kind of film than the one he's ever done before with the added factor of it not being penned by himself. I know it's stupid to worry about someone else's work when there's absolutely nothing I can do to help, but I really hope that the film does well for his sake.

I'm not worried at all about SRK despite his company co-producing it and him being the lead male actor. Somehow, when it comes to SRK... things like his movies flopping or succeeding at the BO don't worry me much coz I know I'll love his acting anyway. I'm his fan, yaar. I accept and love everything he does on screen. In fact, the characters I'm absolutely mad about come from his flop/average hit movies: Ram Jaane, Asoka, Rup, Arjun, the ghost in Paheli, and Mohan. The day I fall out of love with him & his acting is the day I quit the section and I've been his fan for more than 10 years now so hopefully that won't happen ever XD. But yeah, for Karan's sake... I hope the movie will do well at the BO and critically acclaimed too. Cheers!
... well said XD.
... how fateful is it that SRK has an admirer in the form of another Dato' from Malaysia? That's why I'm pasting it here. Michelle Yeoh was conferred the title by Sultan Azlan Shah, the Sultan of Perak, her home state. Yep, she's Malaysian born.
... a day in the life of Shah Rukh Khan, this article was published in 2001 during the filming of K3G, Devdas and Asoka.
... he can't do the dark brooding intense cinema? I believe that *you won't know what role SRK can't do until you have him do it*. It's my play of the popular 'innocent until proven guilty' adage. Also, why offer a film to an actor and later on say that the actor doesn't suit the character? That's really iffy. Anyway, this one article is a different take on the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment