Monday, March 9, 2009

Headlines

SRK to resume work soon
...reading this made me go on google searching for articles with these keywords: Shah Rukh Karan (lol). I found quite a few:
There's a reason (or many reasons?) why Bollywood bigwigs and heroines are fixated on SRK, okay. I think outsiders like us, fans/SRK-haters(again I want to ask, why do you want to hate a movie star? Is he that important to you that you want to invest that much energy on hating him? I don't get it)/media, should just shut up and stop spouting nonsense on stuff about their world that we don't understand. But I'm a realist so of course I know that won't happen any time soon, or ever.

Frankly, I don't understand why the media and fans/anti-fans are so concerned about who SRK is buddy with and who he's not on speaking terms with. But hey, anything written on him is added volume on my link posts so I think I'm only pretending to complain about it XD.

I've found a blog that talks rather obsessively about Shah Rukh despite the blog mistress/master's self-proclaimed dislike of him and his acting/looks/God-knows-what-else-he(she?)'s-not-satisfied-about.. with pictures and dialogue bubbles and stuff. I'm his fan but even I find it tedious to up his pictures (which is why they appear only once in a blue moon here). Reading some of his/her posts, I think I can understand why Karan likes to follow that anti-Karan blog he told us about in an interview or why Suzanne Khan exclaimed that "The gossips are fun! They have to be there!" in the First Ladies episode :P


Another headline:

....I did promise that I'll go around to search for the real estate deal, remember? I found this. I don't know how much of it is true or if it's the Boulevard thing or some other real estate affair (Shah Rukh is a favourite of UAE) though. Economics is a weird thing.. a loss can turn out to be a profitable venture overnight. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more news.. or 'news'.

No comments:

Post a Comment