Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's talk on SRK

Anushka Sharma:
"SRK is very professional. He is grounded and down to earth. He'd never say no to retakes because he didn't want to do it or he thought the scene was fine. It was upto Adi to decide if the scene was fine. SRK never called the shots when it came to direction. It was Adi who took the final decisions."

Vivek Sharma
"I really needed Shah Rukh to dub for the film, and when I requested him to come for dubbing on a particular day, he was there at midnight and dubbed till early morning, only so that my mixing doesn't stop. He's my dost Khan!"

Hrithik Roshan (this is a very old quote, btw):
"Some day I want to be better than Shah Rukh Khan. And I will be better than him, if I continue working the way I am. Some day, I would like to achieve more than what Shah Rukh has achieved in his ten years. But first, give me my ten years of time. "

Sourav Ganguly:
"This is even more exhausting than playing cricket. When I was in the team, I only knew about the bat and ball. Thanks to KKR, I have been a judge on a reality show to choose our cheerleading squad, called Angels and now I will be walking the ramp. Wonder what is next in store for me. But the journey has been great and I am taking everything in my stride."

No comments:

Post a Comment