Thursday, March 5, 2009

Okay, someone has to upload this show or I'll flip...

No, seriously. I love it when he's involved in this kind of talk. Remember the Berlinale forum and the 2007 Summit? Awesome man, simply awesome. The phenomena of Shah Rukh Khan is his off-screen personality is much more compelling than all his on-screen personalities put together.. and you can quote me on that.

What am I blabbering about? This!

Shah Rukh Khan To Speak At The India Today Conclave, This Saturday
...and I like this extract:
"The actor, who has made movies as varied as the nihilistic 'Darr' (1994) and the huge diaspora hit 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' (1995), is known for his risk-taking roles. He has most recently played a reincarnated superstar in 'Om Shanti Om' (2007) and an ordinary middle class clerk in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' (2008). "

Ha! At last someone has sense enough to acknowledge that in print.. hmmph. I'll try to go around the net later and see whether the video has been upped.


..o yumm. I'd like a piece of that, pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment