Monday, March 9, 2009

Today's talk on SRK

Farah Khan:
“Once he got it (the abs), he was very charged. He had become like those self-obssessed heroines. I can understand, at one time I lost about 15-16 kgs 5-6 years ago and all I could do was stare at myself,”

Nasreen Munni Kabir:
"He goes off in tangents and you have to bring him down to the roots. He knows very well that he is someone the public sees rather than hears; and he will enact only that role for you."

"He will not have the same answer for you next week as he does today. He is seldom able to stick to time, but when he does, he is with you completely."

Farokh Engineer:
"I’m honoured that Shah Rukh idolised me… What else can I say? He didn’t know I’d be here… Shah Rukh, in fact, told me that I was the favourite of his parents too… That, for them, Indian cricket meant Farokh Engineer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment