Monday, March 16, 2009

Just mumbling to myself...

Is this article from the same interview? If so, it's okay. If not and he actually gave separate interviews to talk about SRK, I wish I could tell him personally to move on.

We're not bothered about who's more successful than who, or who's number 1 and number 2. To your fans, you're number 1 and to Shah Rukh's fans, he's number 1. And Amitabh Bacchan is beyond all numbers... Hindi or Roman.

Actually I could go to his blog and tell him that personally, but I couldn't be bothered to fill up his quota of blog comments per day.

Shah Rukh Khan accepts Aamir as 'Bollywood Badshah'
...this is for my own archive:
Aamir, while talking to reporters yesterday said, "Well what can I say. Shah Rukh always likes to be in the second position".
When asked that if he had a chance to interview Shah Rukh, what would be his first question, the actor said, "That's a tricky question. I would ask Shah Rukh how does it feel to be second after Aamir?"

No comments:

Post a Comment