Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Randomly done blog update

...which I will do from time to time if I feel like it.. ha!

Don't forget to look up my humongously huge post links for new addition every week (or day, depending on my laziness to study) coz I usually update the new videos I find there and not in a new post. New post is usually reserved for... errr, whatever the heck I feel like posting newly about. For example, I just found the India Today Conclave clips OMYGOD! I really love these uploaders *kisses*. There're actually other uploads but since I found a thread with sixteenbleeding parts, so I'm linking that one. Just go to that post, ctrl F 'conclave' and you'll find it.

Actually, you'll find two coz I've just found another 'conclave' show. It's different in that it has a more personal line of questioning and Shah Rukh didn't have to write pages and pages of serious speech about the topic (maybe coz it didn't have one). I love Shah Rukh when he's talking a mile a minute in Q&As more than when he's reading a script that he's spent hours preparing. And those who say he only talks about himself must have only watched 1% of his interviews coz for the 20 you've watched, you've missed out on the other 2000 in which he talks about all sorts of other things. You will only get to experience my level of enjoyment when you've watched a bajillion of his interviews. Keep looking up my links and you'll get there XD.

There were questions in the conclaves that he has answered a gajillion times before in many other interviews, but still he answered them graciously.. with lotsa humour and quite a few jokes that made me go, "Stop it Shah Rukh. The serious journalists won't understand that you're just joking," (lol). I think he's now at a stage where he amuses himself by coming up with different answers for each one of them in every interview. Which is why I've stopped feeling murderous whenever those questions come up again and again and again.. and yet again, coz I've come to a point where I'm eager to hear his new take on the old questions like: Why do you dance at weddings? Why do you endorse too many products? Why do you always say you're greedy? Have you been over exposing yourself? Do you sleep with Karan Johar and how often?

But there's one question I can't stand though and that's: When are you going to make up with Salman Khan? Ha! As if you tabloid reporters would want that to happen. It's really becoming a bore, that tone of voice asking the question so sympathetically as if his/her life depends on SRK-Salman's reconciliation. You know, the guy should have been resting and you're holding him back so that you can ask him redundant, mundane and completely nonsensical questions that are not even important for four-year olds to know the answers to. I like the way Shah Rukh answered Denzil though.. but then I've always liked it when he answers anal questions by turning the interviewer into the interviewee. It's a nice skill and I learn new things every time.. <(^o^)V

He's been saying 'power lunches' and about how corporate culture that wants to invest in films should be different since 2003... or maybe even before but this is the earliest (link) I found. The video interview is more like an audio interview though coz the picture is so blurry that I couldn't see much. And all these questions about whether he's entering politics soon or why isn't he becoming an activist who promote strongly some cause or other... you know, I think I say this for a lot of his fans too... why are you so adamantly persistent on trying to deprive us of our screen hero? Do you understand that the implication of him being active in platforms other than movies is that he's gonna have to cut down on his acting job? Huh, why do I even bother throwing this sensible question to this insensible lot. They'll never get it.

I think I should go pray and turn in now. It's way past midnight here and tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment