Wednesday, October 13, 2010

[Announcement] Playful Kiss / Naughty Kiss / Mischievous Kiss Official Site

Or more like.. belated announcement LOL.

Anyway.. just want to paste it here to encourage anyone who has not subscribed to subscribe. It's just a friggin' youtube channel subscription, you don't have to pay money and no one's holding a gun to your head. So just click that button already ~



Here's a new notice on the site:

★ Notice
We will upload English Subtitles and more unreleased video clips soon! Please wait for them!

 
Love how technology allows us faceless personalities to interact with the Powers-That-Be who used to be out of reach and convey our messages clearly (by means of massive online buggering haha). I love the net.

I'm not liking the "Only Korean residents can participate in this event due to some issues" statement but I understand that issues do exist. Gackt had to wait eons to make an International Dears fanclub due to some issues too (to the point where I gave up on the idea and left the building.. ha! Not that he'd notice so whateva). I get it, I get it. I may not like it, but I get it.

But have some thoughts for us international fans too, why dontcha? Create something that we can participate in and win some prizes for, even if it's just a ring tone with Hyun Joong-hyung's voice saying "Speak up, I'm here" or something ultra short like that.

I've been spamming the channel with comments despite not being able to win any spamming prize coz I live outside of Korea. Just coz spamming an official channel of my favourite drama is actually a fun thing to do.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment