Monday, October 18, 2010

[PV] Gackt - Black Stone

Listening and singing along to this in the car on the way to school brings back memories of my past obsession. Gackt, why have you changed so much? Or maybe it's me who've changed and I can't follow you anymore.

This is one of the only two songs of his that I was able to memorize despite listening to his albums a gajillion times. Why is it so hard to remember his lyrics?? I love this song coz the pitch is not too high and not too low.. it suits my voice and allows me to scream as loud as I want. Which is why this is a car song and not a bathroom song.. hehe.

I miss Gackt and his uber-rock phase. As Malice Mizer fans will never get to see their Ice Prince any longer, I doubt we'll ever get to see uber-rock Gackt again. I guess that's just how life goes. But who knows what will happen in the future, huh?



This is the making of clip. I love his antenna. I think this is the hairstyle I like the most out of all his PVs. A close second is the Dragon Ball hairstyle he supported in Vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment