Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[Dance] Rain - Rainism

It's raining Rain!

To tell the truth, I'm not a Rain fan.. but you can't like a K-idoru without bumping into one of them dancing to Rainism. Even hyung did it (posted about it here). It's like a rite of passage or something.



And I love this version the most. She's good.



I want to learn it! I'm bad at dancing to a choreography. On my own, I can dance okay.. well, at least I think so. But try make me follow someone else's dance step and I become like a robot.. arrrgh. My brain can't make the connections necessary from one step to the next! I feel dumb.

I found this Rainism tutorial by a dance group. I can't even get past the 1st stage without wanting to kick my own hands and foot. Feel like spasming on the floor out of frustration. But I really like the choreography. It's fun.



What brought this on? A mention of the kid who plays Baek Seung Jo dancing to Rainism. At least they think it's him. I can't see his face though. I'm so random... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment