Friday, July 17, 2009

Colin and Stellan

Several interview clips I pasted just automatically play themselves everytime I open this blog! This is getting a bit annoying.. XDD"

Anyway, here's another one. I love Colin Firth, and Shah Rukh Khan actually, in interviews because they always give a rather simple question an answer that no one else can give in quite the way that they can give it. Just the way they explain things.. argh! I could lick the words that jump out of their mouths. Very brilliant, these guys.

I was very amused with Stellan's facial and verbal reflexes to some of the things Colin says. I think they've developed into buddies during the filming. I wish they could have managed to gather all the three 'tottery' hunks for an interview. That would be quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment