Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hoshiz...

Aishwarya Rai is the only woman who has cozied up, albeit only on-screen, to the two men I adore the most. Gah! I hate her! LOL ..naaa, just kidding. She's a goddess. How come this film was not talked about among her foreign projects? She's so handy with swords, isn't she? No wonder she wielded them in Jodha Akbar with such ease. If I could say so, her life on and off films really has the feel of a fairy tale... complete with the violent and unpredictable famous movie star ex-boyfriend. Now she's married a really sweet famous movie star whose family is probably the most powerful team in the Indian film industry.

And Colin Firth is as ravishing as always. I've realised that Colin has the kind of face and figure that can pair up with any heroine as a couple. I absolutely love him with Nia Long in The Secret Laughter of Women. I don't understand why journalists never mention that movie in their articles whenever they go on and on about Colin being a romantic lead. I think it's his second most romantic role (the Darcies will always take first place) to date. I can watch him in it again and again.

I can't believe I have this DVD in my living room. Yeah, I haven't watched it yet. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment