Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post of the eternal links

I can't embed any of these darn videos.. demmit. So I can just paste the links here and you have to go to all the respective sites for them coz I'm not that dedicated to download the streaming video, upload it on wherever and embed later.

Colin Firth exclusive

Colin Firth on 'Bridget Jones' role

Hollywood Direct – Colin Firth talks Mamma Mia!

  • Don't let the title fool you. Colin's bit is only from about 1:23 - 2:08. The rest are blathers about all sorts of people I know almost nothing about, and even a story about a stolen laptop. Word to that guy... for something that important, you're supposed to keep backups! You don't need us to spell that out, do you? Yeah.. I'm an unsympathetic cynic.
The Mamma Mia! premiere

  • With a giant picture of our curly-haired gorgeous man, with his wife.. sorry all you Darcy fantasists (which includes me really *coughcough*). There's a video down there if you care to move your lazy fingers on the mouse a bit.
Chat & Talent Parkinson ITV Entertainment - Colin Firth: The actor talks about his relationship with his father
  • What's this about not being allowed to watch the vid if you're not currently residing in good old England, aye?? I'm being bamboozled by this, I rather think so. What if I were to move to the country tomorrow and I still couldn't play the video huh? Anyway, I'm pasting this for the lucky 'uns. Us miserable sods (read: non-UK residents) will just have to bear with it then.
  • But Sir Michael Parkinson had this to say about Colin Firth, and I guess all is forgiven now between us: "I had wanted to interview Colin Firth ever since my wife fell in love with him as Mr Darcy in Pride And Prejudice. I was hoping he would turn out to be a puny man with a badly fitting hairpiece. In fact, he is tall and exceedingly handsome. What is more, he is charming and self-effacing. Damn him." (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment