Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I have decided...

I'm not going to read any future article ON Shah Rukh. They're such crap! What the hell were they thinking when they were writing columns with titles like.. "Is Shah Rukh going to end up like MJ" or "Shah Rukh may quit acting because Karan Johar thinks he would make a good director". I mean, they're senseless.

Seriously, I'm fed-up. From now on, if the article does not include his quotes or if it's not an interview-based article, I'm not going to touch it with a 10-foot pole. And since he's gone into hiding, probably until it's time for him to promote the MNIK movie, there won't be much content in this blog. I don't like dealing with stupid tabloid shiz just to fill up this space.

But I tell you, MNIK is going to be quite explosive in terms of public reaction. There are so many things they can drag Karan Johar and Shah Rukh around with. I do wonder though, I mean.. what with New York and its issue of the unjust imprisonment of muslims only manages to wrangle endless discussions about John Abraham's fully bared butt.. is MNIK going to be inundated with petty discourse too?

To tell the truth, I quite like it if MNIK goes the KANK way when it got discussed about like it's a breakthrough movie on infidelity in 'We the People'. That was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment