Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Six Degrees of Colin Firth

Wow. I never knew he's so big that he's being set as a benchmark against rising young British actors. This is like Shah Rukh all over again (another similarity for my mad-fan collection) except that it's not depicted as childishly as the Indian media does it, with their endless seriously rendered *stars' wars* fictions. Anyway, this sort of comparison, if taken in a fun spirit, can be quite amusing.

Here's another interesting post. He's on the cover of Durham magazine. I think the feature article is this one, right? What sort of magazine is that? Apparently, having him as their cover boy brings in a lot of orders from as far away as Germany. Firth mania? I thought they term it Firth frenzy nowadays. Not that I'm complaining coz the latter is so difficult to pronounce. Can you say it very fast? Come on, say it! :P

I found this video. I want to ask him to marry me too! Dem.. is it leap year this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment