Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Last Legion

I found the DVD at the mall when I was out shopping for curtains today. What else could I do but buy it? It has Aishwarya as a bonus... who on earth could resist that?

I hope the movie is any good. Or else I'd have to spend the entire time staring at Colin Firth. Oh wait... I do that even when the movie is excellent (lol).

I've been going through the list of movies I found on youtube and I have Nanny McPhee in my hard drive. So I'm good. I'm still looking out for BJD and BJD-EoR though. I'm sure they're here somewhere since they're very popular commercial hit movies.

I still can't get over how good Colin is on screen... and how he's snogged so many women. Wish I could have a slice of that too. Life is rather unfair, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment