Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Neighbouring Hunk

Wow.. you can find anything on youtube, even the first drama by your favourite Thailand actor. I can't believe it's his first drama... he was so good in it. I fell in love like a brick.

But it's so difficult to find Thailand drama boxsets here, I wonder why. They're just next door.
Our national TV usually picks up the more popular ones to air here though, so that's okay. Their movies are easier to hunt down.



This is the drama I was talking about... Soda & Ice Tea. The heroine (Pin Kejmanee) was okay, but the character is not sassy so I just sort of ignored her and focused on Tik. Man, this is a breath of nostalgia. I really like him in this story. It led me to a search of his movies, and I found The Iron Ladies. It was a nice movie, but not really for family consumption... well, my family anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment